Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back to the BEACH!!!

We are heading to the beach for the Beidleman Family Vacation and Joey's Alfa Trip that he WON. (I am SO PROUD OF HIM!) We will be in Gulf Shores until Wednesday and then we will head to Destin for the remainder of the week.


I know some of you HATE me right now. Yes, this is my 3rd beach trip this summer. BUT, this is the FIRST summer since our honeymoon that me and Joey have gotten to go on vacation together. Joey opened up his Alfa Agency shortly after we got married and he would not leave the office unattended. So, he has not had a vacation in 3 years. (Kassi took us to the beach at the beginning of the summer so that was our official first vacation together since the honeymoon.)


TEACHERS: Enjoy your last couple of weeks. We will have students in our classroom before we know it. I am already having crazy dreams about school starting. I will begin my new job teaching 7th grade Math at Desoto Central Middle and I have not seen my classroom yet. Last night I dreamed that I was given a horrible classroom off the back of the gym with no air conditioning, no windows, green carpet walls (I think this showed up in my dream because of the Jungle Room at Graceland?), no teacher desk, no teacher computer, and no student desks. Yikes!

Have a great week! I will have TONS of pictures when we return.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I understand...teachers need to take advantage of every minute! I am going to be in Destin from Sunday until Friday, then I'll be in Gulf Shores from Sunday to Sunday. I can't wait, but I do feel a little guilty!

I'm sure your room will be fine, but don't worry about it until you have to be there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, have fun! I will call you once we get to Destin. Hopefully we will be able to hang out some since we will be there with State Farm. At least I hope so.

Don't worry I haven't been to my room either. We can get them done the week of inservice.

mary straton said...

Have fun on your vacation. Kell and I haven't been on one since our honeymoon, either. He of course blames the twins.

Good luck with school - my mom slips into a mild depression after the fourth of July

Melissa Swartz said...

Have a great time at the beach!! I am soo jealous!

And you shouldn't worry about your classroom: since HLMS lost our Title funds, there are 23 teachers without computers right now!! Since I had a laptop, I'll bet I'm one of them! UGH!