Thursday, July 12, 2007

Last Minute Beach Trip

My Mom called me this past Sunday night and asked if I would like to take a trip to the beach with the girls. How could I resist? Me, my Mom, her two sisters, my Grandmother, my cousin and her two girls enjoyed several days relaxing on the beach.

Grandmama Hill went swimming! She was SO CUTE. This is right after her dip in the pool.

(Emma, Me, Grandmama Hill, Rivers, and Chevis)

(Aunt Dean, Aunt Marsha, Grandmama Hill, and my Mom)

If you would like to know what I looked like when I was 6 years old, this is it. The first day we were at the beach a man said, "she looks like a mini you!". I didn't get the chance to tell him that Emma was not mine.


Rivers acts so much like my sister, Kelli. It is amazing to watch them. I feel like I am watching home videos of me and my little sister. Rivers is hilarious! Always singing, dancing, and showing us her "BEST MOVES!".





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I am so glad you got to go to the beach with the girls!!! How much fun!!!