Sunday, July 1, 2007

How many guys does it take...

Just a few pictures from this weekend. We had a blast and it was great to see everyone.

How many guys does it take to change a tire? We went to the Mexican Restaurant in Madison on Saturday night and this is what we found when we got to our cars to leave.


Waiting


Waiting

Reading the Manual

Waiting

It really didn't take all 4 of them, but I was glad they were all there so the girls didn't have to get dirty.

2 comments:

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

I hate we missed this weekend..It looks like y'all had so much fun! Maybe we will get to see you the next time you are in town!

mary straton said...

I actually had a tire changed by a GIRL one time at the vet school on MSU campus. Yeah, I probably wasn't embarrassed.