I will be in the Jackson area until Saturday training for my new part time job with Cutco. If you have a set of Cutco you know how awesome they are, if not I will be happy to complete a demo for you. (I get paid just to show the product!!!) Jackson friends I may be calling you this weekend to practice my demo. A few facts about Cutco:
- Product can not be purchased in stores or on the Internet
- Forever Guarantee (my Mom bought Cutco over 25 years ago)
- Investment Options are available
- Diswasher Safe (I didn't know this until after a year of using my Cutco)
For those of you wondering HOW IN THE WORLD I got myself into this.....my little brother, T., just began selling Cutco this summer and I became really interested after his demo. These are some FINE kitchen tools. Let me know if you would like to see me this weekend and I will be happy to bring by the products. :)
Seriously, I would love to get some practice and perfect my demo before the beginning of next week.
3 comments:
Oh my!
That's all I can say...
I will be out of town this weekend, but I would have LOVED for you to practice your demo on us!
Of course you are selling KNIVES! I love it! :)
Whitney
Lindsay Lohan said she might be interested.
Post a Comment