Just returned from the beach and had a blast. We decided to stay a little longer than expected. Me and Kassi sent Joey and Mark home on Monday to go back to work and we spent a few extra days in the sun. I was very upset once we realized we didn't have a picture of all four of us. For those of you who always get a good laugh out of my sunburns...you would have laughed harder at Joey. Here are a few pictures from our little trip.




The Burn
The Setup
We had the ultimate setup at the beach on Sunday afternoon. The storm from Saturday created a sand bar which gave us a little wading pool right off of the beach. Joey had to stay under the umbrella due to the sunburn. We sat in the water in our beach chairs until 7:30 that night. What a LIFE!
The Burn
I am always always always the one with the strange burn on my feet, or my neck, or my arm. It is really a running joke when I go to the beach with my girlfriends. Well, I have now given my ability to apply sunscreen to my husband. I zoomed in as close as I could so you could take a look at both arm pits. Joey wanted to MAKE SURE that he got sunscreen near his arm pits, because he said that area was an uncomfortable place to get sunburned. Glad that his pits didn't get burned. 
12 comments:
I'm going tomorrow and can't wait!!! You look great! I'm looking forward to seeing Kelli in a couple of weeks!
Leah, I love your hair! It looks so cute.
Glad y'all had a great time! LOVE the haircut Leah! So cute!
i mean, you'd think that joey would learn, you know? his feet turning purple and all! i'm ready to get back to memphis, too, but i don't think that the boys are missing us!!
Leah,
Love the hair! So glad ya'll had a good time. Joey's "random burn" is cracking me up! :)
Aren't you glad we finally joined the blog world?!?!?! I'm a little obsessed! :)
Love,
Whitney
yikes. Is it wrong that I kind of want to laugh a little?
Ummm...my comment is not so much about the burn as it is about how I think Joey looks like Danny Duquette (Sp?) on Gray's Anatomy in the first picture...
Christi,
You are cracking me up! Let me take a look.....yea, kinda....I think it is the hair. He is letting his hair grow out a little.
I love your blog!
Mary Stray! You can laugh a little...I won't tell him. :)
Leah
Leah,
I love your hair! It's really so cute. These pictures make me so jealous! I want to be at the beach. Nice burn pics! You better tell him to watch out for skin cancer! Glad y'all had a good time and could stay a little longer.
Courtney
It looks like you had a great time! Joey's tan is awesome!
Jess
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I hate it for him but I got a good laugh. It looks like it hurts. Love the hair. Glad yall had fun! Call me when you get back from Benton.
Joey, that looks great on you. You may not even have to wear a shirt to work for the next couple of weeks.
Leah,
I love the hair. I was thinking about cutting mine that way, if I still had any.
Post a Comment