Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Let's Go To The Movies, Let's Go See The Stars

We went to see Knocked Up last night. Pretty good...um, really good. Lots of laughs. Prepare for the dirty language. They could have left that out. Beware of the last 15 minutes of the movie. Overall, it was worth the 20 bucks. BUT, I am not posting this to give you a review of the movie.


I love Katherine Heigl! I love Grey's Anatomy! But, when Grey's began I already knew Katherine Heigl because when I was 14 I wanted to be Katherine Heigl because of this 1994 movie, My Father the Hero. Please tell me you have seen it!!!

5 comments:

Lee Herrin said...

funny you've already posted, because what did i do as soon as i got home? wrote the post for tomorrow. gah. anyway, call me when you're done with your hair appointment!

Kelley and Laura McWhirter said...

leah...are you kidding me? my father the hero was MY FAVORITE movie when i was little. i still have my worn out VHS copy of the movie. i watched it everyday in the sixth grade. since you posted about it, i may have to watch it again today. i loved her in that movie!

and it looks like y'all are doing well! we've been in new orleans for a year...i'm a meteorologist here and kelley is in sales. glad to catch up with you!

The Petro Family said...

This is probably my ALL TIME favorite movie. The guys name in it is Dalton James and I was SO in love with him. Still am!

mary straton said...

never seen My Father the Hero, but I DID see Knocked Up. Pretty much the best form of birth control EVER.

SO glad you have a blog!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I have not thought of that movie in forever although I love it and didn't realize she was in it until now. I can't wait to rent it. Love the blog. Call me when you get back from the beach so we can hang out and so you can help me set up mine.
libby