
Monday, June 25, 2007
FIRST PROMOTION!!!
I just received my FIRST PROMOTION and have won a few things for my kitchen. Just a few more visits (I get paid just to do the showing) and I will win this for Joey, The Fisherman's Solution. I am going to celebrate....me and Libby are going to relax by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to receive my Trimming Knife!
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Good job Leah!!! I had fun laying out and we had a blast cooking out last night. Make the strawberry salad for you husband!!!!
Um, you are such a dork. There are not even words to respond to this. However, I love you dearly, and probably more for reasons such as this. Ha. Congrats on the promo! Can't wait to play with y'all this weekend. I am VERY excited.
Kassi
Leah, you are doing an AWESOME job! I think we all wish that we had the courage to take on such an endeavor! I would hardly call you a dork! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment