Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Do you own Bully's Best Bites?



If so, turn to page 133 and there is your dinner for tonight, Chicken Enchiladas. (if not, see the bottom of this post) It is super easy. I add green chiles to the recipe because we like spicy food. Last night we tried wheat tortillas and they tasted just the same.




Ideas for sides:
Chips and Salsa
Chips and white cheese dip
Refried Beans
Hormel Beef Tamales (they are in the chili section at the grocery store)

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Recipe:
3 cups of cooked and chopped chicken
large carton of sour cream
Cheddar Cheese
Monterey Jack Cheese
1/2 cup of chopped onion (I don't do that much)
green chiles
tortillas
Salsa

Combine chicken, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, green chiles, and onion. Top each tortilla with chicken mixture and roll up tightly. Top with salsa and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.

Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with sour cream.

2 comments:

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

Love the new look! I need to figure out how to make my page cute! THank u for the recipe... I am always looking for new things to cook!

Anonymous said...

Thanks...Crissie is awesome...she did the banner and then walked me through updating the colors...you have to change the template first.

Leah