Friday, September 30, 2011

Our 3 Year Old

Our 3 Year Old
What a difference in Birthday Party #2 and Party #3.
Joseph is REALLY into his birthday. He had birthday calls from his grandparents this morning before school. I would hand him the phone and he would say, "they are singing Happy Birthday to me!" with the LARGEST grin on his face. Then, he would ask, "are you coming to my birthday party?" Joseph thinks his birthday party is at his school.

We did make cupcakes and sent them to daycare. He wanted BLUE and FOOTBALLS! When talking to KiKel ("Kelli") this morning Joseph said...
"Well, I am 2 now!"
NOPE you are not 2...but, you sure are excited about your party tomorrow. :)

Other things that Joseph has said the past week:
While I was waking him up Tuesday morning by saying "GOOD MORNING", he responded "NO, I not awake yet"
And, "get out of my room, this is my room"
Ok, that almost made me cry. He is toooo young to ask me to leave his room.

THIS KID...my child who sleeps and never fusses...(the flash gets him every time on my phone)
This little kid is not sleeping and BOY is he fussy and been running a little fever! If a tooth doesn't pop through within the next 24-48 hours someone call and check to see if I am ok.
Joseph's first 2 teeth came in at exactly 6 months...

No comments: