Thursday, September 8, 2011

Joseph thinks it is cold...

This morning Joseph kept telling me he was cold.
"Why is it cold. Mama? Why? Why? Why?"
You get the point. We are in the WHY? stage.
I told him that God changes the seasons and that is why it is a little colder this morning.
Ask God about it. Joseph, you can talk to Him.

"But, Where is He Mama?"
In Heaven.

"In the Sky?"
Yes
(I don't know how to answer this yet...He is in your heart.)

"But, I want to go to Heaven and talk to him?"
One day, you will.

"But, when I am bigger I get to go to Heaven?"
But, you can talk to him now. You don't have to be in Heaven.

"But, can I take my biscuit to heaven?"
OF COURSE YOU CAN! :)
Little minds...so pure and innocent!

1 comment:

jknighton said...

this is so precious!! Jameson is going through a phase where he doesn't want to ask Jesus in his heart because he isn't ready to die and go to heaven. Doesn't quite get it :) But we are almost there.

It amazes me how quickly there minds change thoughts :)