Joseph talks ALL THE TIME...
Bedtime Sayings
"I'm not going to bed...it's not darrrrk"
"You wanna lay down with me?"
"I'm not going to bed.....It's not 9:00 yet"
(He says this b/c we will lose track of time at night and say...oh my, it's 9:00 and Joseph is not in the bed yet?!?!)
Whatcha Gonna Do?
Joseph constantly says phrases like this:
"what are you gonna do Daddy?, what's it doing?, whatcha gonna do Mama?
So, instead of constantly responding with phrases like this:
"I'm going to Walmart, I am working out, I am driving, I am going to cook supper, I'm not sure what I am doing, I'm going swimming, I am going running, I am going to wash clothes, etc"
We sometimes respond like this:
"Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You?"
The other night Joseph was watching "Penguins" aka Happy Feet...we were ignoring him when he constantly repeated "Whatcha Gonna Do?"
We overheard him say..."Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
We got so tickled! Gosh, they repeat EVERYTHING!
Now, this little guy...He is starting to smile and coo!
Love my boys!!!!
1 comment:
So precious! I am back in the blogosphere (for now)!
Post a Comment