Joseph
Two 1/2 Years Old
Well Baby Visit
Height: 2 feet 10.75 inches (25th)
Weight: 28 Pounds, 2 Ounces (35th)
Head: 50 cm (75th)
Sayings...well, what is he NOT saying? But, here are a few.
Do you want to play with me?
Do you want to lay down with me?
I NOT!
I want mores.
Do you LOVE it? or, Do you LIKE it?
I'm big boy!
I sorry, I didn't mean to.
LOVES...
Choo Choo Trains
Fire Trucks
Movies...Toy Story 3!
being outside
following Joey around
Joseph is definitely a strong willed child. At times he is a bit out of control. He is very social and never meets a stranger. "I not!" is he favorite statement lately. He loves to "go and do"...and, will gladly miss his nap to make sure he doesn't miss out on any action. He is a funny kid and has a great personality!
Two 1/2 Years Old

Well Baby Visit
Height: 2 feet 10.75 inches (25th)
Weight: 28 Pounds, 2 Ounces (35th)
Head: 50 cm (75th)
Sayings...well, what is he NOT saying? But, here are a few.
Do you want to play with me?
Do you want to lay down with me?
I NOT!
I want mores.
Do you LOVE it? or, Do you LIKE it?
I'm big boy!
I sorry, I didn't mean to.
LOVES...
Choo Choo Trains
Fire Trucks
Movies...Toy Story 3!
being outside
following Joey around
Joseph is definitely a strong willed child. At times he is a bit out of control. He is very social and never meets a stranger. "I not!" is he favorite statement lately. He loves to "go and do"...and, will gladly miss his nap to make sure he doesn't miss out on any action. He is a funny kid and has a great personality!
1 comment:
Sweet boy!!! He's growing up TOO FAST!! :)
Post a Comment