Use Shutterfly for Christmas Cards!!!! http://shutterfly.com/
I am thrilled about Shutterfly's offer to bloggers...50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS!
Bloggers Check It Out HERE
Last Christmas I used SHUTTERFLY to create a calendar for my Dad at a very reasonable price (and, last minute) AND it shipped IN TIME for Christmas. Below is the front cover of the calendar that I designed. My Dad LOVED it and carried it around for weeks to "show it off" before he hung it in his office.
Create a Calendar HERE
WE ALL spend way too much time at our computers! How precious are Shutterfly's personalized mouse pads?Create a Mouse Pad HERE

OTHER GREAT IDEAS FROM SHUTTERFLY!!!
Christmas Photo Cards
Holiday Cards
Christmas Cards
Thank You Cards
Christmas Party Invitations
Graduation Invitations
I am planning on using ShutterFly for my Christmas Cards this year. There are TONS of designs that I love! Just waiting to get the PERFECT PICTURE of an ACTIVE 2 Year Old! :)
Merry Christmas! I look foward to checking my mailbox and receiving your Christmas Card!
No comments:
Post a Comment