Joseph's FAVORITE Movie is CARS! We also watch TONS of Chuggington on Disney.
Joseph moved into a full bed about 2 weeks ago. It's a little early, but honestly it was all about me...I wanted to handle the transition this summer while I was not working. We put the bed up and we were JUST going to "talk" about sleeping in the big boy bed. Once he saw his new bed, he NEVER wanted the crib again. I am thankful for this nice and easy change. But, it was oh so sad to take down the crib. :(
BATH TIME (and, our "serious face"...as always!) 

CHEEEEESE!!!!
We have been to the pool 4 times. The first time he was scared and wouldn't let go of me...by the 3rd time Joseph was jumping off the side of the pool (holding my hands, but only b/c I insisted). I am trying to decide what to purchase...floaties? I said I would just teach him how to swim...but, he is sooo brave and has already scared me several times.
2 comments:
Get a "puddle jumper" from walmart. So much safer and easier than floaties.
Don't you LOVE LOVE LOVE summer and getting to spend so much time with your little guy!? It is going to go by TOO quickly for me! He is such a big boy now! Too cute!
Post a Comment