Monday, March 30, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD

6 MONTHS OLD
What a Blessing. We are Thankful that God has given us Joseph.

GO DAWGS! Thanks Aunt Marsha for my MSU jacket.Joseph's favorite toy: his toes. He is grabbing for objects, our food, and can even feed himself with his bottle. We play "high five" and he will reach for our hands. Joseph jumps (as if he is in his jumperoo) ALL the time.
He SCREAMS and cries with crocodile tears if he does not get a bottle or food on demand. Can we say...temper!?Joseph is no longer sleeping through the night. He wakes up around 1:00 for a bottle (screaming) and around 5:00 to play. I think the middle of the night feeding is out of habit and I don't really know what to do about that. :) Any ideas?He is a very happy baby, plays really hard, and still fights sleep. Joseph is a pretty easy baby to travel with. Actually, he is happier going and doing rather than sitting and playing at the house all day. He LOVES Daycare. That's what he told me. :)Joseph likes to play baseball and read.
T., LOOK! You asked when would I be able to play baseball.

We love to stroll when it is pretty outside

3 comments:

Colby and Daniel said...

Joseph is so cute! It is still funny to me that we are all old enough to be parents.

Colby Cox Martin

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!! I can't BELIEVE he is six months old!!!! Cade will be 7 in 9 days!!! We'll be watching our children graduate high school before we all know it...YUCK!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Auntie Em

courtney said...

Leah--Joseph is adorable! I love keeping up on your blog! My ped told me they don't need that nourishment in middle of night anymore once they're this old--maybe try to rock him and not offer bottle? Easier said than done I know!