We are all IN LOVE with this little chunky thing.
Oh, I love that sweet little man! I need to see him soon.
He is a doll! I can't believe how pretty he is!! he's too dang cute to be a boy!!!!
how cute is that baby? He is a perfect mixture of both of you! Can you believe another boy? I totally expected for them to say its a girl!! I think Ryan is still on cloud nine!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, I love that sweet little man! I need to see him soon.
He is a doll! I can't believe how pretty he is!! he's too dang cute to be a boy!!!!
how cute is that baby? He is a perfect mixture of both of you! Can you believe another boy? I totally expected for them to say its a girl!! I think Ryan is still on cloud nine!!
Post a Comment