Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love...

I LOVE my bouncy seat... I don't like to bathe... Or, my shark towel...(sorry, Aunti Em)
I love my swing...AND, I LOVE to sleep during the DAY.
Thanks Dad for letting Mom sleep last night. Sorry I kept you up all night. :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He's changed so much in a week! He looks really alert! Can't wait to see you both again!

The Nixon's said...

He is so tiny...

Gray and Whitney said...

I can't wait to see him in person! He is just precious :)

Sorry I have been MIA, LOTS going on right now...I'll call tomorrow and fill you in. Love you!

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

leah...he is adorable! i love the last picture! take care!

Anonymous said...

It is three o'clock in the morning, can't sleep so I decided to check your blog...I know, I know...but I wanted to let you know that I laughed out loud when I saw him in the shark towel! hahahahahhahhaha

Love it!
Em

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Beidleman- I was looking on your website and I saw that you had uploaded new pictures of your new son. He is so cute please bring him by school so we all can see you again and meet your new baby boy:) I miss how your not @ DCMS :( COME VISIT:)<3>Mallory<3>:)