37 Week Appointment
- Everything looks good
- I love hearing the heartbeat
- Blood Pressure - normal
- Not dialated
- Weight Gain - 28 to 30 pounds (Based on how much my stomach has grown, I thought I had gained at least 8-10 pounds since my last appointment. I was told that weight gain slows down at the end?)
- Been feeling pretty awful the past 3 days due to major sinus pressure and headaches. Hopefully with lots of rest this weekend, I will feel better next week. WEDDING WEEK!!!
- Joseph is not punching and kicking as much as he is rolling around. It it such a strange feeling.
- I keep forgetting to ask how much Joseph weighs at this point. Books/Internet says about 6 to 6 1/2 pounds.
- Doctor's appointment in 1 week
- Ultrasound in about a week and a 1/2.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is almost here! We are so excited! Praying for ya'll :)
Love the updates!! Water weight at the end, thats what i kept telling myself!! But who cares, you look great!! Harper
Post a Comment