- Passed my glucose test - Is that stuff FLAT coke?
- Received my RH shot due to my blood type of O Negative
- Measuring right at 30 weeks
- Doctor visits begin every 2 weeks - THAT is crazy!
- Weight Gain = 20 pounds
- Strong heartbeat
- We think Joseph's head is down and feet up which would explain the strange feelings under my ribs
I am pretty nervous about starting at a new school, getting back into the swing of things, and keeping up my energy level. I have been working on many projects over the past couple of weeks...my computer classroom, painting a vintage bassinet that my Grandmother gave me, sewing a baby bed skirt (sewing is not a hobby of mine so this was really frustrating), and refinishing furniture for a changing table. Just a few pictures of projects in the works.

ALSO, I had a dentist appointment with my FABULOUS new dentist today. You may know her? :) I was super nervous due to my embarrassing lack of dental cleanings and honestly I hate going to the dentist, but I have never been SO comfortable. Thanks, Dr. Lee! NO Cavities!I have been poked all day today with these doctor visits...I am going to take a warm bath and get in the bed. We have a big weekend ahead with a golf tournament, announcement party, and wedding shower.
Hope you all have a great weekend. This is my last before teacher meetings start next week.
2 comments:
that bassinet is the sweetest thing ever...its going to look great! i really love antiques!
Causey slept in a bassinet till she was 6 months old, that makes me a bad mother, i know....And i hate you for only gainin 20lbs, i hit that about 3 weeks into my 2nd trimester!! Harper
Post a Comment