We will be moving back to the Jackson, MS area this summer. Currently we live in Desoto County and have just put our house on the market.
As most of you know, we have prayed and waited and prayed and waited for God to open this door for us. We are moving HOME and it feels AMAZING, but at the same time change is tough. We are anxious, but are putting everything in God's hands. We can not worry. (Please continue to tell me this...I have a hard time with worrying.)
I have provided several pictures of our home. If you OR any friends of yours in the Desoto County Area would be interested in knowing more about our home please email me at leahbeidleman@hotmail.com. I can send you to a link with more information, but hate to post our address on the blog.
Thank you so much. Please pray for us.
Leah



5 comments:
Hey girl,
Glad to hear you are moving our way. So when are yall moving? Good luck selling the house..I know first hand how stressful it can be but like you said you just have to put all of your trust in God and let him guide you through it.
ashleigh
I am so glad you are moving home! Can't wait!
We are so excited, we can't stand it!!! I am praying EVERY DAY that ya'll's house sells FAST!!! We're ready to have ya'll close by!!! I'm getting giddy just typing this comment!!! FINALLY, ya'll are heading home!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!!
Love ya'll!
So glad y'all are coming home!! Cliff mentioned y'all were thinking about it. We'll have to get together when you move back. Take care!
Congrats again on the move. I know you are excited. It was great seeing you the other day! You will have to let me know where you are registered for Baby Boy Beidleman!! Take care and stay in touch!!!
Post a Comment