We are expecting a baby in October. I am almost 11 weeks pregnant and due around October 10th. This is 2 weeks after Kelli's wedding in which I am serving as the matron of honor...that just makes me giggle a little.Of course, Joey is beside himself. I love hearing him tell people we are pregnant. He is waiting on me hand and foot and helping me see humor in alot of crazy things going on with this body of mine. I know there will be MANY more things to come.
We are thrilled and feel so blessed. God's timing is always on time.
19 comments:
Congrats!!! So happy for yall Leah! How are you feeling?? Keep us updated.
Ashleigh
That is great. Brent told us that the other day. Keep us all posted on the pregnancy. Good Luck!
Emily
yeah!! I am so happy for yall! God is so good. I will be praying for a happy pregancy and healthy baby!
congrats! what a blessing!
Yay! So glad that you posted about it. I can't wait for Baby Beidleman (that is fun to say) to get here!
P.S. You knew I would be one of the first to post since I have nothing else to do. Sorry I missed your call. Call me tomorrow after school!
We are so excited! I can't wait to meet little Beidleman. Love yall!
I am so excited for you and Joey!!!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations!
YAAAY!!!! We can't wait to meet Baby Beidleman!!!! He/She is going to LOOOVVVVEEEE their Aunt Whitney!! :) Congratulations Joey and Leah! We love ya'll!!
Congrats Leah & Joey, Your life is truly about to change for the better. Parenthood is such a blessing. Just make sure your first purchase is a Miracle Blanket!! Congrats once again!!
Chris
congrats!! y'all are going to be wonderful parents!
So happy for you both! You are going to be adorable pregnant! Keep us posted!
Ryan, Amanda, & Carter
you WOULD post when I have no internet access and can't comment! Congrats to our bests, we couldn't be happier, and can't wait to meet Baby B.
OH I am sooo glad just found out by reading emails about the party for Kassi!!!!
I am sooo happy for you...It is so much fun and you two are going to be the best parents and this is going to be so fun!!! Congrats to you both and I can not wait!!!
Love you all
Jennye Lynne and Morgan
congrats! that is so exciting. tell joey congrats for us too.
kelley and laura mcwhirter
congratulations leah and joey! kelli has been keeping me updated with you! i think it is great that you will be 38 wks at the wedding! it just adds more excitement to the weekend! hope to see you this summer!
love, katie ray
Congrats!
Keep us all posted on the pregnancy, and include pics!!! ha
Take care, Emily Sneed Hatcher
CONGRATS!!!! What exciting news! Keep us updated!!!
OMG!!! Leah! I am soo excited for you!! Please keep this blog updated so I can know how you are!!! Congrats to you and Joey both!!
Ummm. . .lousy friend alert! I'm #19 to post my congrats! I hope you aleady knew how excited we are for ya'll! What a lucky baby!
Post a Comment