It has been a while. Not much going on here. School is going great, MSU beat Auburn, and the cool weather is fabulous.
My computer started acting quirky 2 weeks ago so we sent it home to Joey's Dad to get some doctoring. I have TONS of pictures on my computer and always fear that I am going to lose those memories. No pictures were lost. I took a few moments tonight to go through some of my old pictures. Here are a few that made me laugh.
This is what Joey teaches our nephew. :) This picture was taken a year ago.
What I looked like at my Bachelorette party. I don't know whose idea it was to make me look like a peacock???

Some new lamps that Emily and Jason purchased.
Hope you have a great week.
Leah
1 comment:
Those pictures are hilarious! Joey is such a good uncle.
Post a Comment