Friday, July 6, 2007

A First For Me!

Tonight I had Sushi for the first time at Kyoto's in Olive Branch. I have tried Sushi twice in the past month, once while at the beach with Kassi and then again at Hillary's house the other night, but I was ready for my own meal. I even ate Sashimi.

Some of you may say, "I can't believe you have NEVER had Sushi!" All my life I have been allergic to shrimp (and some shellfish) and knew that some Sushi contained shrimp...It just made me nervous to try it out.

But I did and I enjoyed it, but I think I am still acquiring at taste for it. I will definately go for round #2.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! We'll have to go for sushi sometime. I'll let you eat the sashimi, though!

Lee Herrin said...

great! now you can go to sekisui with us! yay!!!