I watered my poor dead plant and it came back to life. I was so excited that I was now a plant healer, until Michael said "it's not like you invented water!"
Love the new look! Crissie needs to help me too. I am already sick of mine.
oooooh they look so good!!!
i refuse to even water my plants, so there is pretty much no way they'll ever survive :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I watered my poor dead plant and it came back to life. I was so excited that I was now a plant healer, until Michael said "it's not like you invented water!"
Love the new look! Crissie needs to help me too. I am already sick of mine.
oooooh they look so good!!!
i refuse to even water my plants, so there is pretty much no way they'll ever survive :(
Post a Comment